Offensive Logic's services are designed to assess your network defenses and their ability to withstand attempts to gain unauthorized access to your information assets:
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- PCI Compliance
All services includes the following deliverables after the penetration testing is completed:
Upon the completion of the Ethical Hacking Assessment, Offensive Logic will create a custom final report detailing all of the vulnerabilities that were identified, the risk level of the vulnerability (High, Medium, Low, and Informational), and the recommended course of action in order to remediate each of the vulnerabilities.
- High Risk – High risk vulnerabilities pose a serious, immediate threat to the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of your network and users. The exploitation of these vulnerabilities would lead to total compromise of the information resource or user’s information. These high risk items should take the highest priority when considering your remediation efforts.
- Medium Risk – Medium risk vulnerabilities do not pose an immediate threat to the network and users, these vulnerabilities are not necessarily immediately exploitable, but should be given serious consideration when considering remediation. An attacker could use medium level vulnerabilities to enumerate information from the application or network that could lead to further attacks to compromise opportunities.
- Low Risk – Low risk vulnerabilities do not pose a serious or immediate threat to the network, but poses an unnecessary exposure to your information resources. These vulnerabilities should not be ignored and should be considered last when looking to secure your network and applications from attacks and compromise.
- Informational – Informational vulnerabilities are interesting facts that were found during the assessment that pose no obvious risk to the network, but should be taken into consideration and further examined when securing your network and applications.
Vulnerability Retesting (Optional)
Offensive logic offers optional retesting to assist in the verification process after the remediation/countermeasures efforts have been put in place. This retesting ensures that the vulnerabilities that have been identified have been properly fixed and are no longer an issue or threat to your information systems and/or application.